The 8th International conference on Trapped Charged Particles and Fundamental Physics (TCP2022) will be held in Glashütten, Germany from September 25 to September 30, 2022. This flagship conference belongs to the series of conferences started in Lysekil (Sweden) in 1994, followed by conferences in Asilomar (USA, 1998), Wildbad Kreuth (Germany, 2002), Parksville on Vancouver Island (Canada, 2006), Saariselkä (Northern Finland, 2010), Takamatsu (Japan, 2014) and Traverse City, MI (USA, 2018). The conference in Glashütten will focus on recent developments and highlights in scientific fields using trapped charged particles with a particular emphasis on:
- Fundamental Interactions and Symmetries
- QED Effects
- Quantum State Manipulation and Quantum Information
- Precision Spectroscopy and Frequency Standards
- Highly Charged Ions in Traps
- Radioactive Isotopes in Traps
- Plasmas and Collective Behavior
- Storage Ring Physics
- Trapped Antimatter
- Applications of Charged Particle Trapping
Abstract Submission: April 30, 2022.
Oral and poster presentations addressing the scientific topics for TCP2022 will be selected with the advice of the International Advisory Committee from the set of contributed abstracts. Notification on acceptance of submitted contributions will be sent on 31 May.